This New Zealand 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training March 2020 Rotorua is for those who have completed a RYT200 training and are ready to immerse into a stronger experiential and learning curve.
A 200 hour training is about learning to be comfortable in the role of the teacher, and knowing how to intelligently construct a class useful to your students, and to instruct that class safely. In a 300 hour training we step off from that basis and begin to explore further. There is no end to that exploration.
ARE YOU READY ?!
If you feel that you are ready to take that next step and become a RYT500 certified yoga teacher, then this course is for you!
Join Asia Pacific Yoga on our New Zealand 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training March 2020 Rotorua from 2 - 28 March in the fabulous Rotorua, the Geothermal capital of New Zealand.
An advanced training is not about more complexity. It is about more clarity.
Yoga practices cleanse and restore balance to all our systems. By cultivating more subtle awareness and experiencing stronger practices, we consolidate and see the profoundness and the simplicity of these practices.
"It is the simple practices that create the most benefit" - Leslie Kaminoff
Keeping it REAL but ready to FLY.
Date : 2 - 28 March 2020 (27 days)
Venue : Kawaha Point, Rotorua, New Zealand
Tuition, Manuals and Accommodation :
Shared Room NZ$4,400
Own private room NZ$5,400
Note : Self- catering as meals are not included.
This Yoga Alliance accredited and internationally recognised 300 Hour Hatha Vinyasa New Zealand Yoga Teacher Training is for teachers ready to embrace a more profound understanding of the power of Yoga practices. It is for those who are looking to immerse themselves in a physical, mental, emotional and spiritual transformation through yoga, community and meditation.
Your training will include 27 days accommodation, course fees and manuals. Meals are not included as students will purchase their own vegetarian food and cook either separately or communally. We will cover all aspects required for Yoga Alliance 300 Hour Certification in a relaxed and supportive environment. We will be a small group of no more than 9 people.
Here at Asia Pacific Yoga, we strive to create immersive, expansive and transformational experiences that you will not forget. Our 300 hour training will have a maximum of 9 students. Each student will get the maximum benefit out of the training and the proper attention they deserve.
Our New Zealand 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training is about
consolidating the following key understandings.
1. EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED
2. AHIMSA IS THE MIND/HEART SET
3. BREATH IS THE BRIDGE
4. WHERE ATTENTION GOES ENERGY FLOWS
5. STHIRA/SUKHAM – STEADINESS/RELAXATION
6. ACTIVATION = SUPPORT
7. MAINTAIN A SATTVIC STATE
8. EVERY BODY IS DIFFERENT
9. RE-SPECT & GRATITUDE
10. SHARE WHAT YOU KNOW
On this course we will flow through, into and around these concepts. Weaving them together integrating Anatomy, Physiology, Philosophy, Cosmology and Energy systems. Binding them with familiar and new experiential practices.
What Makes Us Special
- Every student gets lots of attention because we keep our groups small – no more than 9 people
- Our YTTs are held in amazing tranquil locations close to nature and with easy access to the beach
- An immersive, transformational experience in a safe, supportive environment with like-minded people
- Deepen your practice with daily yoga, meditation, pranayama and workshops
- Expand your knowledge with daily lectures on yoga philosophy, anatomy, chakras and much more
- Get comfortable with giving and receiving adjustments
- Plenty of opportunity for you to practice teaching what you are learning
- Reasonable and affordable
- 26 nights accommodation at Kawaha Point, a beautiful holiday home in fabulous Rotorua, Central North Island, New Zealand.
- Tuition and related manuals
- Daily advanced yoga practices of asana, pranayama, kriyas and meditation.
- Daily lectures exploring yoga philosophy, cosmology, applied anatomy and physiology, and energy systems - chakras, vayus, koshas
- Afternoon workshops on arm balances, inversions, backbends, adjustments, partner yoga, restorative yoga, yin yoga and more
- Individual teaching feedback.
- Accredited RYT300 Hatha Vinyasa Yoga Alliance certification upon graduation
- Unlimited wifi so you can still keep in touch with your loved ones
- You will have time to explore the surrounding nature of the beach and bush walks.
- A 2 day Silent (Mouna) experience.
- Optional one week Device free experience.
- A beautiful (and most often emotional!) graduation ceremony
- A fun and transformational experience that you won’t forget! ☺
Venue and Accommodation
Our Rotorua Yoga House Kawaha Point, is a beautiful modern home with Lake views of Lake Rotorua.
Very comfortable bedrooms and bathrooms.
A spacious, light and wooden floored yoga shala.
Large fully equipped kitchen.
Comfortable lounge and audio visual area.
Outdoor decks for yoga practice and relaxing.
Rotorua is famous for its many lakes and geothermal areas and thermal hot springs.
Perfect for reviving Yogi muscles!
Rotorua is one of New Zealand's most important Maori cultural centers.
Around Rotorua are many opportunities for hiking and mountain biking.
The Redwoods forest has great walks and some of the best mountain biking tracks that New Zealand has to offer.
We have plenty of super markets within a 10 minute drive, everything that we need is close at hand. Rotorua is a very easy city to get around.