Unplug and reconnect with your soul. Join Aubrey and Adzenture Retreats on a magical 7 night yoga retreat in Bali. We will open our hearts and minds to the joys that yoga can bring to each and everyone of us. Let this be your next step to exploring how you can live an authentic and wholehearted life on and off your mat. Allow yourself to surrender and feel truly at peace with yourself as you experience the transformation that yoga can bring - physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually - during this amazing week.
We’ll move through vinyasa and yin classes, dive into inversion, arm balances and flexibility workshops and reset with daily meditation and self reflection. Through the week, you will not only gain more strength and flexibility in the physical body, but let go of stress, tension and negative thought patterns that you no longer need to carry.
No matter the journey you choose, this retreat will awaken the magic within, and open your eyes to the magical world around you. This retreat is for all ages and levels of experience. Whether you are new to a yoga practice, or have had an established practice for years, everyone is welcome!
What can you expect from Aubrey's classes? Aubrey classes focus on cultivating strength and awareness by building on a solid foundation. She loves to move slowly and mindfully during classes, while still incorporating strength and power, and increasing awareness. You can expect a mix of fluid vinyasa, power vinyasa classes, and relaxing yin/restorative classes.
Hands Down, Asana Up - Learn to Handstand
This workshop will help you with your freestanding handstand and how to safely play upside down with complete body awareness. Whether you are a newbie to handstands or have prior experience, this two hour workshop will give you all the tools you need to invert and play on your hands. We will lay down the ground work focusing on scapular strength, core stability and alignment to help you be successful in your handstands.
Journey to Flexibility
A two hour workshop focused on gaining flexibility throughout your body - focusing on opening up towards splits and wheel pose. Aubrey will guide you through poses and drills she uses in her daily practice that help not only with flexibility, but developing the strength needed to protect the muscles as well.
Arm Balances and Inversions
Two hours of working on all the different arm balances, as well as headstand and forearm stand! Learn tips and tricks on how to fire up your core and shoulders, and gain the strength and confidence needed to weave these poses into your own practice.
- 7 Nights accommodation at the beautiful Azadi Retreat in Ubud, Bali (http://www.azadiretreat.com/)
- Roundtrip group airport transfer
- Delicious vegetarian meals starting from Dinner on arrival day and ending with breakfast on departure day. Vegan options are available with each meal.
- Daily yoga & three workshops led by Aubrey
- Secret beach tour to a secluded beach to bliss out in (1.5 hours away from Ubud)
- Visit to the Holy Water Spring Temple and its two bathing places that's over 1000 years old to receive good health and prosperity, restore your soul from the spring water's curative powers
- Local market visit followed by traditional Balinese cooking class and lunch
- Kecak Fire dance - A traditional Balinese dance depicting a story of their Gods in Ubud town
$500 deposit due at booking Payment plans available! Shared Triple Villa with Private Bathroom - $2,200 Shared Double Villa with Private Bathroom - $2,350