21-Day Multi-Style 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Costa Rica
- Type: Teacher Training
- Location: Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica
- Dates: Oct 02, 2022 - Oct 23, 2022
- Host: Nomad Yoga School
- Price: $2799 USD
DISCOVER IT ALL
Exploring aspects of yin and yang yoga, you’ll discover how to both fire the body up and how to slow it down. Practicing anatomically-informed hatha and vinyasa flow each morning and restorative and yin yoga each evening, you’ll explore these complementary practices and all the elements necessary to be able to confidently teach both.
Extensive study of asana, alignment, anatomy, assists and adjustments, the philosophy and history of yoga, teaching methodology, intelligent sequencing, and the business of yoga will prepare you to teach with confidence and poise. You'll learn a multidisciplinary approach so that you can graduate with the ability to effectively teach multiples styles of yoga and meditation.
Whether you’re looking to deepen your personal practice or to teach professionally, this course will provide you with everything you need to take your yoga to the next level. This training is designed to move you deeper into your own personal practice while simultaneously preparing you to offer your teachings to the world.
October 2nd - October 23rd, 2022
WHY STUDY WITH US?
- We cap our trainings to keep them personal and intimate so you will have an individualized experience with lots of direct contact and guidance from your teacher
- Our teachers are highly experienced, professional, and knowledgeable with extensive work within the yoga industry and all hold the highest level of certification
- We extensively study teaching methodology and the physical practice so you’ll graduate feeling confident and ready to teach immediately
- Our school is accredited by Yoga Alliance®, so you’ll graduate with the ability to register as an RYT 200 and teach internationally with your certification
Throughout the duration of the course, we will extensively study
- Asana (Postures)
- Alignment and Pose Modifications
- Anatomy and Biomechanics
- History and Philosophy of Yoga
- Mantra (Chants)
- Pranayama (Breathwork)
- Sanskrit (The Language of Yoga)
- Sequencing Yoga Classes
- Hands-On Assists and Adjustments
- Teaching Methodology
- The Business of Teaching Yoga
Daily from Monday through Saturday with Sundays off
- 6:30 - 7:00am Meditation
- 7:00 - 8:30am Morning Hatha/Vinyasa Asana Practice
- 8:30 - 9:30am Breakfast
- 9:30 - 1:15pm Training Sessions
- 1:15 - 3:15pm Lunch and Personal Time
- 3:15 - 5:00pm Training Sessions
- 5:00 - 6:30pm Evening Yin/Restorative Asana Practice
- 6:30 - 7:30pm Dinner
Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica
The retreat center is located on the magical coastline of Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica. A beautiful, untamed paradise, Costa Rica is home to pristine beaches, lush jungle, warm ocean waters, and diverse wildlife.
Filled with all the natural beauty of Costa Rica and the warmth of its people, Playa Hermosa is the perfect place to escape for a transformational spiritual journey through yoga. Fall asleep to the melody of crashing waves and wake up to the sounds of howler monkeys echoing through the jungle.
A booming tourist destination, Costa Rica offers picturesque beaches, world-class surf breaks, endless jungle, cascading waterfalls, delectable cuisine, towering volcanoes, flourishing wildlife, and so much more. It's the perfect place to relax, unwind, and focus within.
The retreat center is located in the heart of the jungle with a beautiful pool. It's just a short bike ride from an epic, black sand beach and bikes are available for your use at the property!
Healthy and nourishing
Healthy food nourishes the body and the soul, which is exactly why we love it. So, we serve only the best and healthiest vegetarian and vegan options for full-spread breakfasts, lunches, and dinners.
Every menu item is made from scratch using whole, and as often as possible, organic ingredients.
Created with a healthy lifestyle as inspiration and utilizing on-site permaculture gardens and edible landscaping, we serve only energizing, nutritious, nourishing, and wholesome meals.
All allergies and dietary needs can easily be accommodated.
Peaceful jungle sanctuary
We know that different people appreciate different living conditions, which is why we give you the option to choose what you like best and what best fits your budget.
Situated between the lush tropical beauty of the jungle and the world-famous beach of Playa Hermosa, the location is beautiful and picturesque, and the experience provided is priceless and life-altering.
There are a few different accommodation options to choose from with different amenities and price ranges.
All housing options are equipped with air conditioning, ceiling fans, private bathrooms, hot water, organic hair and body care products, and free WiFi. Some rooms also feature a mini fridge and a balcony.
Visit www.leahsugerman.com/yoga-teacher-training/october-2022 for more info.