Antigua & Lake Atitlan, Guatemala
- Type: Retreat
- Location: Antigua & Lake Atitlan, Guatemala
- Dates: Oct 07, 2023 - Oct 15, 2023
- Host: PJ Fritchman
- Price: $3200 USD
This retreat will include an eclipse over Guatemala + visits to 2 of Guatemala's top tourist destinations: soak in the elements at Lake Atitlan + a weekend in Antigua - a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Experience an Annular Eclipse, when the "sun swallows the moon," says ancient Mayan legend.
Experience deep healing through the practices of yin, yoga nidra, healing flow & meditation. This is the end of the rainy season, when we'll practice to a sound wave of rain drops hitting the pool and gentle winds sweeping through lush banana and avocado tree’s.
This 9-Day All Inclusive journey includes ALL these activities & adventures
• Zip line over and through the canopy forest
• SUP on Lake Atitlan
• Riding the Tuk-Tuks & Lanches
• Women’s Weavers Co-Op
• Cacao factory
• Eclipse over Guatemala Sat., Oct. 14th with 86% coverage
• Visit 4 Lake Atitlan villages: Panajachel, Santa Cruz, San Pedro, San Juan
• Yoga & meditation classes: Yin; Yoga Nidra, Gentle Flow/Yin
• Hiking along the shores and up the hills of the lake
• Chilling on the docks with feet dagling in the lake
• Gazing at the Mayan stars
• Swimming in the infinity pool
• Soaking up the sun while dipping chips in guacamole
• Visit to Antigua, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
• Visit to Iximche – ruins, which was the capital of the post classical Kaqchikel Maya kingdom from 1470 to 1524
• 8 nights lodging in a luxurious homes with spectacular views.
• Ground transportation to/from GUA
• 24 meals + snacks (8 dinner/8 breakfast/8 lunches) + non-alcoholic drinks
Not included: airfaire, souvenirs, alcohol.
We are now reserving rooms based on double occupancy. Share with a friend, partner or new friend. $3200 pp
Send me a message and email to answer any questions and for full details of this healing retreat.
"It’s adventure and cultural touring for the curious, worldly travelers.”