Evolve Fitness Retreat
- Type: Retreat
- Location: Amorgos, Greece
- Dates: Jun 27, 2020 - Jul 03, 2020
- Host: Aegialis Hotel & Spa
- Price: €1793 EUR
Also, the beach of Levrossos is in a 10-15 minutes walking distance.
Founder of Evolve Fitness Retreats. Maria has been a personal trainer for several years in Appleton, Wisconsin. Fitness has been a long time passion as well as travel and seeing what the world has to offer. An aspect of travel that was always missed was how to continue to be active on vacation!
• 6-night accommodation in Superior room with private balcony and sea view
• Breakfast served on buffet daily, with organic ingredients from our own garden, and fresh orange juice.
• Lunch and dinner daily, including vegetarian and vegan dishes
• Arrival and departure transfers on Amorgos (port-hotel-port)
• Free use of Spa facilities (sauna, hammam, jacuzzi, indoor seawater swimming pool, fitness center)
• Free use of Yoga shalas and yoga equipment (mats, blocks, stripes, bolsters, blankets)
• Daily delicious meals
• One 30-minute Swedish massage
• 10% discount on Spa Body Treatments
• Unlimited Internet access
Organic food straight from the garden. Gluten free, vegan and any other diet requirements are catered for.
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
•Other dietary requirements on request
Things to Do
The following activities are included:
•Guided Hiking Tour
•Authentic Greek Cooking Class
•Greek Dance Lesson
The island of Amorgos is one of the Greek islands of the Aegean Sea and it belongs to the Cyclades islands group. It is a quiet island but very famous due to the movie The Big Blue. The most interesting of the villages in Amorgos island is Chora, the capital of the island, which is situated at an altitude of 400 meters above sea level.
This is a charming village with a unique atmosphere, whitewashed houses, a Venetian castle on top of a steep rock, lovely churches, a labyrinth of narrow paved alleys, and traditional restaurants.
Amorgos island amazes tourists with the incredible colors of the sea water. Agia Anna and Agios Pavlos are lovely beaches, but you will certainly find many other places to swim around the island. If you like hiking, you should know that some really fabulous beaches can be accessed only on foot. Apart from swimming, make sure you pay a visit to the impressive Monastery of Hozoviotissa.