Self-Paced 200 Hour Online Yoga Teacher Training
- Type: Teacher Training
- Location: Online, Worldwide
- Dates: Now - Dec 31, 2023
- Host: Nomad Yoga School
- Price: $1499 USD
DISCOVER IT ALL
Exploring aspects of yin and yang yoga, you’ll discover how to both fire the body up and how to slow it down. Practicing anatomically-informed hatha and vinyasa flow each morning and restorative and yin yoga each evening, you’ll explore these complementary practices and all the elements necessary to be able to confidently teach both.
Extensive study of asana, alignment, anatomy, assists and adjustments, the philosophy and history of yoga, teaching methodology, intelligent sequencing, and the business of yoga will prepare you to teach with confidence and poise. You'll learn a multidisciplinary approach so that you can graduate with the ability to effectively teach multiples styles of yoga and meditation.
Whether you’re looking to deepen your personal practice or to teach professionally, this course will provide you with everything you need to take your yoga to the next level. This training is designed to move you deeper into your own personal practice while simultaneously preparing you to offer your teachings to the world.
WHY STUDY WITH US?
- This course is taught 100% online so you can practice and study in the comfort and safety of your own home while still receiving a high-quality education
- Our teachers are highly experienced, professional, and knowledgeable with extensive work within the yoga industry and all hold the highest level of certification
- We extensively study teaching methodology and the physical practice so you’ll graduate feeling confident and ready to teach immediately
- Our school is accredited by Yoga Alliance®, so you’ll graduate with the ability to register as an RYT 200 and teach internationally with your certification
Throughout the duration of the course, we will extensively study
- Asana (Postures)
- Alignment and Pose Modifications
- Anatomy and Biomechanics
- History and Philosophy of Yoga
- Mantra (Chants)
- Pranayama (Breathwork)
- Sanskrit (The Language of Yoga)
- Sequencing Yoga Classes
- Hands-On Assists and Adjustments
- Teaching Methodology
- The Business of Teaching Yoga
Learn on your own schedule through this 100% self-paced and completely remote training
- The entire course will be taught virtually online via pre-recorded practice and lecture videos and livestream one-on-one sessions through Zoom.
- Every morning and evening you will have pre-recorded videos to follow along with to guide you in your meditation and asana practices. You can follow these practices in your own time.
- You can also follow along with pre-recorded lectures and discussions in your own time and at your own pace to fully absorb the material in the time frame best suited for your schedule.
- The entire course is self-paced so you can move as quickly or as slowly as you'd like.
- All classes are recorded and available for you to view at any time. You can access the classes from any digital device.
- All training sessions include asana lab breakdowns, anatomy, history, philosophy, and teaching methodology classes. You can view these videos at your own pace and go back to rewatch anything that you feel you need to review again.
- You will also spend time sequencing and practicing teaching to grow and gain confidence as a yoga teacher.
- Bonus Materials
- There will be three, private, 30-minute one-on-one sessions for you to meet with your teacher to discuss your progress, questions, and/or concerns.
- One-on-ones will be scheduled to fit your time zone and availability throughout the course.
- You will also be provided with a detailed and robust digital PDF training manual to follow along with throughout the course. All other resources will also be offered digitally as needed.
- You will also have access to the recorded practices and lectures to return to anytime that you feel you need a refresher throughout the training.
Limited scholarships are available for the BIPOC community and for Covid-19 financial hardship
Visit www.leahsugerman.com/yoga-teacher-training/online-ytt for more info