Self-Paced Online 10 Hour Meditation Course
- Type: Online Classes
- Location: Online
- Dates: Jun 22, 2022 - Dec 31, 2029
- Host: Leah Sugerman
- Price: $99 USD
Dive into the magical world of meditation and delve deeply into various styles and techniques to cultivate your own mindfulness and meditation practice. Study various practices ranging from traditional yogic techniques to Buddhist meditations to New Age styles to find practices that suit your wants and needs so you can make meditation a daily habit and live a more relaxing, calm life.
WHY STUDY WITH US?
– This course is taught 100% online so you can practice and study in the comfort and safety of your own home while still receiving a high-quality education
– Our teachers are highly experienced, professional, and knowledgeable with extensive work within the industry and all hold the highest level of certification
– We extensively study the practice of meditation so you’ll graduate feeling calm and centered
– Our school is Yoga Alliance® certified, so you’ll earn 10 hours of continuing education credits for this training to add to your Yoga Alliance® profile
Throughout the duration of the course, we will extensively study:
– Introduction to Meditation
– Yogic Meditation Techniques
– Buddhist Meditation Techniques
– New Age Meditation Techniques
Learn on your own schedule
The entire course will be taught virtually via pre-recorded practice and lecture videos.
Every day, you will have pre-recorded videos to follow along with to guide you in your studies.
You can follow these pre-recorded lectures, discussions, and practices in your own time and at your own pace to fully absorb the material in the time frame best suited for your schedule.
The entire course is self-paced so you can move as quickly or as slowly as you’d like.
All classes are recorded and available for you to view at any time. You can access the classes from any digital device.
You will also have access to the recorded practices and lectures to return to anytime that you feel you need a refresher throughout the training.
All training sessions include meditation philosophy classes as well as guided meditation practices. You can view these videos at your own pace and go back to rewatch anything that you feel you need to review again.
Visit www.leahsugerman.com/course/online-meditation-training for more info