Self-Paced Online 35 Hour Restorative Yoga Teacher Training
- Type: Teacher Training
- Location: Online, Worldwide
- Dates: Now - Dec 31, 2023
- Host: Nomad Yoga School
- Price: $299 USD
SOOTHE YOUR NERVOUS SYSTEM
Exploring the many aspects of restorative yoga, you’ll discover how to slow the body down and surrender to your softer, gentler energy. Practicing anatomically-informed restorative yoga practices, we’ll explore this soothing style of yoga and all the elements necessary to be able to confidently teach it.
Extensive study of asana, anatomy and physiology, the philosophy and history of restorative yoga, teaching methodology, and intelligent sequencing will prepare you to teach restorative with confidence and poise.
Whether you’re looking to deepen your personal practice or to teach professionally, this course will provide you with everything you need to take your restorative yoga practice to the next level. This training is designed to move you deeper into your own personal practice while simultaneously preparing you to offer your teachings to the world.
WHY STUDY WITH US?
- This course is taught 100% online so you can practice and study in the comfort and safety of your own home while still receiving a high-quality education
- Our teachers are highly experienced, professional, and knowledgeable with extensive work within the yoga industry and all hold the highest level of certification
- We extensively study teaching methodology and the physical practice so you’ll graduate feeling confident and able to teach yin yoga
- Our school is Yoga Alliance® certified, so you’ll earn 50 hours of continuing education contact credits for this training to add to your Yoga Alliance® profile
Throughout the duration of the course, we will extensively study:
- Asana (Postures)
- Alignment and Pose Modifications
- Anatomy and Physiology
- History + Philosophy of Restorative Yoga
- Sequencing Restorative Yoga Classes
- Teaching Methodology
Learn on your own schedule
- The entire course will be taught virtually via pre-recorded practice and lecture videos and livestream one-on-one sessions through Zoom.
- Every day, you will have pre-recorded videos to follow along with to guide you in your meditation and asana practices. You can follow these practices in your own time.
- You can also follow along with pre-recorded lectures and discussions in your own time and at your own pace to fully absorb the material in the time frame best suited for your schedule.
- The entire course is self-paced so you can move as quickly or as slowly as you’d like.
- All classes are recorded and available for you to view at any time. You can access the classes from any digital device.
- All training sessions include asana lab breakdowns, physiology, history, philosophy, and teaching methodology classes. You can view these videos at your own pace and go back to rewatch anything that you feel you need to review again.
- You will also spend time sequencing and practicing teaching restorative to grow and gain confidence as a restorative yoga teacher.
- Bonus Materials
- You will have a private one-on-one session to meet with your teacher to discuss your progress, questions, and/or concerns.
- One-on-ones will be scheduled to fit your time zone and availability throughout the course.
- You will also be provided with a detailed and robust digital PDF training manual to follow along with throughout the course. All other resources will also be offered digitally as needed.
- You will also have access to the recorded practices and lectures to return to anytime that you feel you need a refresher throughout the training.
Limited scholarships are available for the BIPOC community and for Covid-19 financial hardship