Life is short, make it count. Liforme is a company with boundless ambition and we fundamentally believe that we can change the World significantly through our business. Through challenging the norm and pushing boundaries, we are on a mission to make better products that are truly environmentally conscious, with a supply chain and business practices that are genuinely ethical and socially just. A company of leaders and innovators, who will do whatever it takes to fulfil our mission. Our core products will always be best in class, truly useful and properly made. We will always keep innovating, and we will always give back to the world. We also passionately believe in promoting a healthy work-life balance, and workplace happiness is at the core of our culture.
In less than 5 years, we have shipped our innovative and market-leading Liforme Yoga Mats to people in 90+ countries and in every single US state, and we’ve given much back to the World along the way (including through our official partnership with the leading Environmental conservation charity Friends Of The Earth).
We are a dynamic, fast growing, privately owned and digitally-led company based in London with a huge amount of exciting things in the pipeline. We are now looking to grow and strengthen our team with like-minded, bright people.
You will deliver our Communication and Partnerships strategy to our addressable audience, using social media, core brand partners, events and PR to raise brand awareness of Liforme and drive engagement. You will help develop brand stories for amplification across our marketing channels. Refining and iterating our strategies will be an ongoing part of your role, working closely with the CEO and COO.
Spacious, light & bright office in Queens Park, Central London.
You will report to our CEO.
CEO & Creative Director: for direction on your roadmap and understanding of the brand vision, positioning, tone of voice and creative direction
COO: for understanding business and marketing strategy, together with intersection points with Growth Marketing
Graphic Designer and Visual Content Manager: for the creation of digital assets (supported by Junior Graphic Designer)
In-house Writer: for creation of written content.
External Agencies: work with where required.
- Develop and deliver the communications and partnership strategy to build brand awareness within the core Yoga/wellness market to support the delivery of new customers to liforme.com.
- Create engaging stories and content for the brand’s audience and communicate key information about our products and the brand’s ethical and environmental mission using tools including Social marketing, Email Marketing, Affiliate and Ambassador Programme, Partnerships and PR.
- Constantly refine and reconsider Communications strategy in relation to audience experience and engagement with the brand, predominantly online but also in key areas offline.
- Work with the Growth Marketing Manager and the Founder/CEO to develop and execute a social media strategy which builds and engages an active community of loyal followers and advocates, in order to drive quality traffic through to Liforme.com and to build the brand.
- Maintain and build the brand’s relationships through social media with Key Opinion Leaders, as well as key media/publishers.
- Manage organic social channels, working collaboratively with other members of the marketing team under the guidance of the Founder/CEO and the COO.
- Manage certain elements of traditional marketing channels including PR, events etc., where this is purposeful for the brand. This role will be responsible for the delivery and organisation of the Company’s presence at relevant industry events from time to time, attending strategically important industry events and trade shows where necessary.
- Engage with Key Opinion Leaders in the Yoga community and build a purposeful and sustainable ambassador program that enhances the Liforme brand through all relevant channels.
- Work with the Growth Marketing Manager to build and develop a strong and adaptable affiliate programme that can work with a wider range of influencers and help drive awareness of the brand among relevant online communities.
- Develop and maintain strategic, efficient and purposeful partnerships (including with other select brands, charities and other relevant organisations), predominantly online but also offline (e.g. in relation to key industry events).
- Develop and manage relationships with key publishers, event organisers and other important players in the Yoga and wellness world, to ensure Liforme has access to PR opportunities.
- Create and delivering integrated PR and digital communications strategies and campaigns from start to finish, reaching target consumer audiences.
Skills & Experience
- 4+ years experience in a similar role
- A proven track record of communications and partnership management
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Experience of managing a team
- Experience of budget management
Competencies & Values
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proactive, dynamic & energetic and with a real willingness (especially in the early stages of this role) to be hands on and get things started from scratch
- Strong attention to detail and tracking of results
- Excellent time management, prioritising to always deliver on-time, in-full
- Proven to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up, entrepreneurial environment
- Data driven, analytical, problem-solving mind
- A team player and team builder
- Environmentally conscious and highly ethical
Initially, please send specifically:
- your CV; and
- EITHER 100 words OR a 1 minute video that best describes you and your career aspirations
Salary: competitive/dependent on experience
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!