Adrianne Nightingale (Indyoga) and Jean-Claude Rawady
From £1,898 / $2,433 per person
Costa Rica is a place that captures people and once you have experienced the magic you never let it go! They attribute this to the relaxed and mindful lifestyle, an abundance of activities and sights to see, plus the overall happiness and enjoyment of the local culture. Costa Rica is home to incredible surf, amazing scenery, stunning settings for yoga and accompanied by some of the nicest people on the planet.
Join us in the heart of the Costa Rican jungle for an unforgettable experience at Nosara’s premiere yoga and surf retreat location! Jungles Edge, just outside Playa Guiones near Nosara has been called a ‘Yoga Mecca’ because of the ideal location and community presence, in fact the entire town embraces the yogi mentality of peace, health and balance. Jungles Edge accommodation, as you may have guessed… nestles within the jungle, just 15 mins walk from the pristine beaches of Guiones on the West Coast.
Surrounded by nature this is the perfect retreat to unwind, soak up the sounds of nature practicing yoga in outdoor shalas, surf the beautiful waves of the Pacific Ocean and truly connect to your flow state. Beginners of either activity are welcomed or for the experienced practitioner wishing to deepen your knowledge of Yoga or Surfing. Twice daily yoga classes will be offered by 'Real Flow Yoga' Instructor Adrianne or with 'Rasa Yoga Instructor' Jean-Claude where you will receive full support within your Yoga practice as well as providing a relaxed and comfortable environment allowing you to take part in optional activities in the local area, including two surfing days and a waterfall visit.
What is Included:
- One night twin shared accommodation at the Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport on 11 January (flight arrival dependent)
- Seven nights in a Lotus Suite from 12 – 19 January - single occupancy with a queen bed or twin occupancy with two beds with their own bathroom, air conditioning and fridge.
- Two daily scheduled Yoga practices
- Three healthy locally-sourced buffet style meals a day
- A Nutritious smoothie each day
- Two surf trips with instructor and equipment
- Waterfall Trip
- Access to the swimming pool from 10:00 – 17:00
- Return transfers from Liberia Airport to retreat location on 12 and 19 January
- Free WiFi
- Flight to Liberia, Costa Rica
- Home country travel or accommodation expenses
- Optional activities in Costa Rica
- Travel Insurance (should include Surf and yoga)
- Gratuities of 10% (at your discretion to the retreat location)
We both look forward to welcoming you to Costa Rica and to the Jungles Edge!