Life is short, make it count. Liforme is a company with boundless ambition and we fundamentally believe that we can change the World significantly through our business. Through challenging the norm and pushing boundaries, we are on a mission to make better products that are truly environmentally conscious, with a supply chain and business practices that are genuinely ethical and socially just. A company of leaders and innovators, who will do whatever it takes to fulfil our mission. Our core products will always be best in class, truly useful and properly made. We will always keep innovating, and we will always give back to the world. We also passionately believe in promoting a healthy work-life balance, and workplace happiness is at the core of our culture.
In less than 5 years, we have shipped our innovative and market-leading Liforme Yoga Mats to people in 100+ countries and in every single US state, and we’ve given much back to the World along the way (including through our official partnership with the leading Environmental conservation charity Friends Of The Earth). We are a dynamic, fast growing, privately owned and digitally-led company based in London with a huge amount of exciting things in the pipeline. We are now looking to grow and strengthen our team with like-minded, bright people.
You will have the opportunity to work in our amazing brand-new architect-designed office space in the heart of Camden Town in North London, with perks including:
- Trendy, spacious and convenient office, with easy transport links and all that Camden Town can offer nearby
- Good holiday allowance
- Healthy office environment with organic fruit, great tea and coffee and healthy refreshments provided
- A sociable office environment with regular work social events and working with a young and dynamic team
- Working for a socially responsible and eco-friendly company that is all about challenging norms and striving to make better things. The organisation is committed to working with good business ethics, internally and externally.
- Real hands-on experience, responsibility and the opportunity to learn, develop and thrive. Encouragement to truly contribute, challenge norms and set new standards. If you have the right enthusiasm and integrity, you will be provided with exciting ways to be part of shaping the future of our ambitious company
- Encouragement of a good work-life balance.
As Customer Service Assistant, you will be part of an exciting team liaising directly with customers, and providing exceptional service in order to help efficiently drive and support growth in a fast growing global company. You will report directly to the Customer Experience Manager and will work closely with other members of the team. You will also take part in a variety of office management activities, and will assist other team members in the office where necessary.
- Building outstanding customer relationships to provide the best possible service to our global customers within the Yoga community
- Responding appropriately to all questions and queries within the designated time frame
- Manage customer relationships across different social media platforms
- Managing customer databases
- Organising and handling general office management tasks
- Varied ad hoc support to other members of the Team where required
Your Experience & Skills
- Outstanding customer service skills and a genuine desire to go above and beyond
- Excellent writing and communication skills with a friendly outlook
- Excellent academic record
- Highly personable and able to fit in with a hardworking and dynamic team
- A common sense approach, a willingness to learn and a hard-working nature
- Basic experience of office or administrative work
- Highly personable and able to form good working relationships
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to adapt quickly and efficiently
- Ability to multi task and cope well with pressure
- Great planning and organisational skills
- Proactive and energetic attitude
Bonus (but not essential- you could easily be trained):
- Relevant previous experience in the Customer Service sector
- Experience working in a start-up/fast-paced business environment
- A passion for yoga, wellness and fitness
Initially, please send specifically:
- your CV; and
- EITHER 100 words OR a 1 minute video that best describes you and your career aspirations
to [email protected]
Salary: competitive/dependent on experience
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!