We have been traveling to Morocco with yoga retreat groups since 2012 and it is one of our favorite trips! Come along to find out why we believe it’s truly the perfect yoga retreat.
Morocco is one of our long time, favorite destinations for our yoga retreats. We have chosen Essaouira, a laid-back fishing village on the coast as our home for the week. Incredible shopping, pampering beauty treatments, live music venues, delicious Moroccan cuisine, and a lively night life make the perfect combo for a balance of yoga and exploration.
Our Morocco yoga retreat includes daily yoga, meals, pampering spa day, cooking class, henna, camel rides and a guided trip into Marrakech, not to mention tons of fun, free time and new travel friends.
Join us on this incredible Morocco yoga retreat adventure and get to know Morocco with the locals while learning a bit about yourself along the way.
– 7 nights in a massive seaside Castle turned Riad
– Traditional breakfast daily on the rooftop with seaviews
– Three delicious dinners at our Riad including local wines from Mogador*
– Yoga classes and workshops as per the Itinerary
– Grounding circle with mint tea & cookies
– Henna designs on hands and feet
– Argan Farm excursion with lunch included
– Countryside Spa day with traditional hamman body scrub, one hour massage with local argan oil and lunch
– Guided group adventure into Marrakech to explore the pulse of the country; includes trip to the famous Marjorelle Gardens of Yves Saint Laurent, a visit to the famous Ben Yousself Koran School, and free time for shopping
– Cooking class of traditional dishes with a guided adventure to the spice market for shopping; lunch included
– A free day to explore as you wish
– Camel ride along the secluded coastline with Mogador island as our backdrop; lunch of freshly grilled fish, black olives, and traditional Moroccan breads included at the ranch
– All local taxes
– Gratuities for services NOT INCLUDED. We will suggest between $50-100usd for the amazing staff that you can offer on retreat.
Accommodations at one of the best locations in all of Essaouira for exploring the souks, ramparts, nightlife and fishing port. Located in the heart of the Medina in the former residence of Mogador notables, our hotel has kept its architectural heritage and friendly premise intact. Not to mention Villa Maroc has been featured in Vogue, Maison, Elle, and many other publications for its style and charm.
Essaouira as a city is recognized by UNESCO as a World Heritage site. This Atlantic castle is our home for the week offering many nooks and crannies for escape to the roof to read, enjoy a glass of wine by the fire, or take a spa service in the hammam downstairs.
Room styles vary including fireplaces, terraces, and seaviews depending on your choice. We are offering Shared Double and Triple rooms as well as Private Suites and Economy Rooms. All accommodations are unique and charming with special details and gorgeous furnishings.
All rooms have private bathrooms en-suite, some with showers and some with bathtub/shower combo.
Come explore this lovely property with us in the charming seaside town of Essaouira!