Life is short, make it count! We are a company with boundless ambition and we fundamentally believe that we can change the world significantly through our business. Through challenging the norm and pushing boundaries, we are on a mission to make better products that are truly environmentally conscious, with a supply chain and business practices that are genuinely ethical and socially just.
A company of leaders and innovators, who will do whatever it takes to fulfil our mission. We will never make products which are not best in class, truly useful and properly made. We also passionately believe in promoting a healthy work-life balance, and workplace happiness is at the core of our culture.
In just over 5 years, we have shipped our innovative and market-leading Liforme Yoga Mats to people in 100+ countries and in every single US state, and we’ve given much back to the World along the way (including through our official partnerships with the leading Environmental conservation charity Friends of the Earth, leading animal welfare charity RSPCA and international social justice charity Yoga Gives Back).
We are a dynamic, fast growing company with many exciting things in the pipeline, and we’re looking for like-minded, bright people to join us on this exciting journey.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, this role will have a varied and interesting set of responsibilities, assisting across all areas of our Operations Department but with a particular focus on managing the administration of our logistics, inventory systems and processes.
This role is at the heart of the business and you will be responsible for a variety of pivotal Operational management functions in order to efficiently drive and support growth in a fast-growing global company. We’re looking for someone to grow and develop within our team, who is keen to learn, has an eagle eye for detail and a willingness to go above and beyond to grow our business.
- Manage the administration of our supply chain to ensure consistently excellent service across all areas from creation of Purchase Orders to delivery, invoicing and Quality Control.
- Manage the global freight logistics to ensure value, service and timeliness of inventory distribution.
- Day to day point of contact for our global 3PL warehouses/ fulfillment centres to ensure smooth, efficient running at all times.
- Supervision of carrier services. You will be consistently looking to improve the delivery proposition to the customer and the cost impact on the business.
- Manage updates of our key inventory and logistics software.
- Monitor and manage our inventory across multiple global 3PL warehouses/ fulfillment centres, consistently hitting weeks of cover targets.
- Exploitation of inventory and sales data to identify and report trends, issues and opportunities
- Assist with S&OP to ensure optimum performance of all SKUs at all times
- Strategic monthly and ad-hoc KPI reporting, including highlighting opportunities and making recommendations for service improvement or cost savings
- Project management of changes and improvements to supply chain management, logistics management & inventory management
- Ad hoc office management responsibilities as required by Head of Operations/ CEO
- At least 3 years’ experience, including substantial operational work focusing on supply chain, logistics and inventory management.
- Highly personable and able to form amazing working relationships.
- Proven problem solver and self-starter
- Able to understand and report on cost implications of particular actions and processes.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Ability to adapt quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to work independently and use your initiative.
- An excellent academic record or equivalent work experience
Competencies & Values
- Proactive, dynamic & energetic and with a real willingness (especially in the early stages of this role) to be hands on and get things started from scratch.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and tracking of results.
- Excellent time management, prioritising to always deliver on-time, in-full.
- Proven to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up, entrepreneurial environment.
As the responsibilities of this role are varied, you must be a great all-rounder with the ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously.
We want our people to develop, learn and thrive at Liforme. If you have the right spirit, enthusiasm, integrity and energy, we will provide you with exciting ways to personally develop, and, of course, to be part of shaping the future of our ambitious company.
You will have the opportunity to work in our amazing brand new architect-designed office space in the heart of Camden Town in North London, with perks including:
- Trendy, spacious and convenient office, with easy transport links and all that Camden Town can offer nearby
- Good holiday allowance
- Healthy office environment with organic fruit, great tea and coffee and healthy refreshments provided
- A sociable office environment with regular work social events and working with a young and dynamic team
- On-site yoga and leisure space
- Working for a socially responsible and eco-friendly company that is all about challenging norms and striving to make better things. The organisation is committed to working with good business ethics, internally and externally.
- Real hands-on experience, responsibility and the opportunity to learn, develop and thrive. Encouragement to truly contribute, challenge norms and set new standards. If you have the right enthusiasm and integrity, you will be provided with exciting ways to be part of shaping the future of our ambitious company
- Encouragement of a good work-life balance.
Salary: competitive/dependent on experience
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Initially, please send specifically:
- your CV; and
- EITHER 100 words OR a 1 minute video that best describes you and your career aspirations