Customer Experience Assistant
Life is short, make it count. Liforme is a company with boundless ambition and we fundamentally believe that we can change the World significantly through our business. Through challenging the norm and pushing boundaries, we are on a mission to make better products that are truly environmentally conscious, with a supply chain and business practices that are genuinely ethical and socially just. A company of leaders and innovators, who will do whatever it takes to fulfil our mission. Our core products will always be best in class, truly useful and properly made. We will always keep innovating, and we will always give back to the world. We also passionately believe in promoting a healthy work-life balance, and workplace happiness is at the core of our culture.
We are a dynamic, fast growing, privately owned and digitally-led company based in London with a huge number of exciting things in the pipeline. We are now looking to grow and strengthen our team with like-minded, bright people.
Reporting to the Customer Experience Manager, you will be responsible for providing exceptional service across the board to drive and support growth in a global ecommerce company. You will be part of a crucial front-line team liaising directly with potential, new and existing customers, as well as dealing with our operational partners.
As Customer Service Assistant, your role will be to provide an exceptional service, liaising directly with customers to help efficiently drive and support growth, and to engage with our online community in a fast-growing global brand. You will also take part in a variety of office management activities, and will assist other team members in the office where necessary.
You must have the drive to always look for better ways to do things, to use your initiative to problem solve and to care about going the extra mile for every customer.
- Building outstanding customer relationships to provide the best possible service to our global customers within the Yoga community
- Liaising with international warehouses and couriers to ensure seamless customer experience through the operational processes
- Responding appropriately to all questions and queries within the designated time frame across multiple written channels of communication including email, social media, live chat, online messaging, review responses, public Q&As and more.
- Managing customer relationships across different social media platforms
- Conducting ongoing community engagement to gather sales leads to support business needs
- Managing customer databases
- Organising and handling general office management tasks
- Varied ad hoc support to other members of the Team including the CEO where required
- Outstanding customer service skills and a genuine desire to go above and beyond
- An ability to think strategically and see the wider context and deeper significance of daily tasks
- Ability to work autonomously within an agreed remit to manage workloads and turnaround of work
- Great problem solving skills and a dedication to finding the most efficient but complete solution to issues as they arise
- Excellent writing and communication skills with a friendly disposition
- Excellent academic record
- Highly personable and able to fit in with a hardworking and dynamic team
- A common sense approach, a willingness to learn and a hard-working nature to get the task done
- Some previous experience of office or administrative work
- An interest in fitness, wellness and/or Yoga
- Experience working in the health and fitness and/or yoga industry
- Experience working in a start-up or fast growing ecommerce business
Competencies & Values
- Proactive, dynamic & energetic and with a real willingness to be hands on and get involved
- Exceptional communicator, particularly adept at written expression
- Highly personable and able to fit in with our hard working team
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
As the responsibilities of this role are varied, you must be a great all-rounder with the ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously.
You will have the opportunity to work in our amazing brand-new architect-designed office space in the heart of Camden Town in North London, with perks including:
- Good holiday allowance
- Healthy office environment with organic fruit, great tea and coffee and healthy refreshments provided
- A sociable office environment with regular work social events and working with a young and dynamic team
- Working for a socially responsible, environmentalist company that is all about challenging norms and striving to make better things. The organisation is committed to working with good business ethics, internally and externally.
- Real hands-on experience, responsibility and the opportunity to learn, develop and thrive. Encouragement to truly contribute, challenge norms and set new standards. If you have the right enthusiasm and integrity, you will be provided with exciting ways to be part of shaping the future of our ambitious company
Salary: competitive/dependent on experience
Initially, please send specifically:
- your CV; and
- EITHER 100 words OR a 1 minute video that best describes you and your career aspirations
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!