Customer Experience Manager
Customer Experience Manager
Life is short, make it count. Liforme is a company with boundless ambition and we fundamentally believe that we can change the World significantly through our business. Through challenging the norm and pushing boundaries, we are on a mission to make better products that are truly environmentally conscious, with a supply chain and business practices that are genuinely ethical and socially just. A company of leaders and innovators, who will do whatever it takes to fulfil our mission. Our core products will always be best in class, truly useful and properly made. We will always keep innovating, and we will always give back to the world. We also passionately believe in promoting a healthy work-life balance, and workplace happiness is at the core of our culture.
We are a dynamic, fast growing, privately owned and digitally-led company based in London with a huge number of exciting things in the pipeline. We are now looking to grow and strengthen our team with like-minded, bright people.
This is a management opportunity with ample scope to grow within the role and build a fascinating and diverse career within our company. As Customer Experience Manager, you will be part of our pivotal Customer Experience team focused on delivering an outstanding customer journey at all times.
Reporting to the Brand Engagement Manager, you will be responsible for running a friendly, efficient and effective Customer Service team to drive and support growth in a global ecommerce company.
As Customer Experience Manager, you must be a highly motivated self-starter. Proactive, dynamic and energetic, you will lead the team in delivering outstanding customer service and order management on a day to day basis, improving our customer propositions to deliver an all-round exceptional customer journey in a competitive market. You will also manage our social media engagement and all other customer touchpoints to ensure positive brand perception and association.
You must have the drive to always look for better ways to do things, to use your initiative to problem solve and make decisions to solves issues as quickly as possible, leading by example with enthusiasm and passion.
- Deliver outstanding customer service in a competitive and global ecommerce environment
- Resolve complex and escalated customer service issues
- Ensure the necessary resources, team capacity and tools are available to meet business requirements
- Drive, manage and improve engagement with customers via multiple channels, including social media
- Manage the delivery of the voice of our brand, monitoring quality, tone and service level of all customer communication
- Provide inspiring and motivational leadership and management for a small but growing team
- Define and communicate customer service requirements with wider team
- Quickly review, develop and implement customer service protocols for improved customer propositions, and an expanding product line
- Manage customer advocacy through the provision of feedback and escalation of issues
- Manage the execution of key projects to improve customer journey and brand experience
- Report on key performance indicators for customer experience to senior management
- Proven track record of customer service management and line managing a team
- Proven experience of developing and implementing brand-specific customer service and engagement protocols
- At least 3 years’ experience in customer service
- Exceptional communicator, particularly adept at written expression
- Highly personable, able to form good working relationships with the ability to energize, enthuse and drive a team
- Excellent time management, prioritising to always deliver on-time, in-full
- Calm demeanour and ability to cope well with pressure
- Great planning and organisational skills
- Excellent IT skills
- An interest in fitness, wellness and/or Yoga
- Experience working in the health and fitness and/or yoga industry
- Experience working in a start-up or fast growing ecommerce business
- Experience in branding, social media management and ambassador programmes.
- Proactive, dynamic & energetic and with a real willingness to be hands on and get involved
- Proven to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Fast learner with a natural eagerness to upskill
- Strong attention to detail
- Good understanding of business strategy as a whole, logical application of business acumen to relevant tasks.
As the responsibilities of this role are varied, you must be a great all-rounder with the ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously, as well as the willingness to step up when needed for additional responsibilities in other areas of the business.
You will have the opportunity to work in our amazing brand-new architect-designed office space in the heart of Camden Town in North London, with perks including:
- Good holiday allowance
- Healthy office environment with organic fruit, great tea and coffee and healthy refreshments provided
- A sociable office environment with regular work social events and working with a young and dynamic team
- Working for a socially responsible and eco-friendly company that is all about challenging norms and striving to make better things. The organisation is committed to working with good business ethics, internally and externally.
- Real hands-on experience, responsibility and the opportunity to learn, develop and thrive. Encouragement to truly contribute, challenge norms and set new standards. If you have the right enthusiasm and integrity, you will be provided with exciting ways to be part of shaping the future of our ambitious company
- Encouragement of a good work-life balance.
Initially, please send specifically:
- your CV; and
- EITHER 100 words OR a 1 minute video that best describes you and your career aspirations
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!