Customer Experience Supervisor
Life is short, make it count. Liforme is a company with boundless ambition and we fundamentally believe that we can change the World significantly through our business.
We are a dynamic, fast growing (2019 Sunday Times Fast Track 100), privately owned and digitally-native company in the Yoga & wellness sector with sales in over 170 countries Worldwide, and with many exciting things in the pipeline. We are a “Direct 2 PeopleTM”(D2P) business, focused primarily on e-commerce through our website Liforme.com We strongly believe in making business a force for good and are proud to say that we recently became B-Corp certified.
We reinvented the Yoga mat back in 2008 and have since grown to become a leading brand in the Yoga industry, loved and trusted for our ground-breaking innovations and our commitment to environmental sustainability and using our business to promote social justice in the World. We have a market-leading customer service record and average 4.9* product and service reviews globally – we do not like to do things by halves! We also have an exciting pipeline of new and innovative products which we will deliver in 2023.
Our mission is to support and encourage the practice of Yoga with our original, ground-breaking and truly useful products; to bring the values of Yoga to the Yoga business and beyond; and to unite a global community of people around our common goal to 'Live For More' through the products we produce and sell, how we run our business and how we Give Back to the World through it.
Headquartered in central London and now working in a hybrid remote + office structure, we are continuing to grow and strengthen our team with the addition of further like-minded, bright and ambitious people.
--- Your role ---
Reporting to the Customer Experience Manager, you will be responsible for providing exceptional service across the board to drive and support growth in a global e-commerce company. You will be part of a crucial front-line team liaising directly with potential, new and existing customers, as well as dealing with our operational team internally and external partners.
As Customer Service Supervisor the core of your role will be to provide an exceptional service, liaising directly with customers to help efficiently drive and support growth, and to engage with our online community in a fast-growing global brand. You will also supervise and mentor junior team members with their daily tasks, support the manager with key strategic projects, and will assist other team members in the office where necessary.
You must have the drive to always look for better ways to do things, to use your initiative to problem solve and to care about going the extra mile for every customer.
- Building outstanding customer relationships to provide the best possible service to our global customers within the Yoga community
- Liaising with international warehouses and couriers to ensure seamless customer experience through the operational processes
- Responding appropriately to all questions and queries within the designated time frame across multiple written channels of communication including email, social media, live chat, online messaging, review responses, public Q&As and more.
- Managing customer relationships across different social media platforms
- Conducting ongoing community engagement to gather sales leads to support business needs
- Managing customer databases
- Supporting and supervising junior team members with their daily tasks
- Supporting the manager with key strategic projects
- Overseeing and taking ownership of a variety of daily team admin tasks
- Varied ad hoc support to other members of the Team.
- Outstanding customer service skills and a genuine desire to go above and beyond
- An ability to think strategically and see the wider context and deeper significance of daily tasks
- Ability to work autonomously within an agreed remit to manage workloads and turnaround of work
- Great problem solving skills and a dedication to finding the most efficient but complete solution to issues as they arise
- Excellent writing and communication skills with a friendly disposition
- Excellent academic record
- Highly personable and able to fit in with a hardworking and dynamic team
- A common sense approach, a willingness to learn and a hard-working nature to get the task done
- Relevant previous experience in Customer Service.
- Experience of customer service within an e-commerce setting.
- An interest in fitness, wellness and/or Yoga
- Experience working in the health and fitness and/or yoga industry
- Experience working in a start-up or fast growing e-commerce business
---What you’ll bring ---
- Proactive, dynamic & energetic and with a real willingness to be hands on and get involved
- Exceptional communicator, particularly adept at written expression
- Highly personable and able to fit in with our hard working team
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- As the responsibilities of this role are varied, you must be a great all-rounder with the ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously.
--- What we’ll offer you ---
- Competitive salary and discretionary bonus
- Hybrid and flexible working structure – both remote, and office based (Wednesdays and Thursdays in Office)
- Amazing architect-designed office in Camden (2 mins to Chalk Farm tube)
- Working for a B-Corp certified, socially responsible and eco-friendly company that is committed to
- working with good business ethics, internally and externally.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Good holiday allowance.
- Pension contribution.
- Monthly fitness/wellness/gym allowance.
- Exciting team social gatherings and events.
- And more…
We know that diversity in experiences, backgrounds and identities can expand horizons. We’re committed to being an equal opportunities employer – and that starts with our recruitment process. We are simply united by a set of common values and goals: do exceptional work, support and encourage the practice of Yoga, challenge the norm, make the world a better place, treat people right, have a positive impact, give back, and have fun.
Initially, please send specifically:
- your CV; and
- EITHER 100 words OR a 1 minute video that best describes you and your career aspirations
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!