Life is short, make it count. Liforme is a company with boundless ambition and we fundamentally believe that we can change the World significantly through our business. Through challenging the norm and pushing boundaries, we are on a mission to make better products that are truly environmentally conscious, with a supply chain and business practices that are genuinely ethical and socially just. A company of leaders and innovators, who will do whatever it takes to fulfil our mission. Our core products will always be best in class, truly useful and properly made. We will always keep innovating, and we will always give back to the world.
We are a dynamic, fast growing (2019 Sunday Times Fast Track 100), privately owned and digitally-native company in the Yoga & wellness sector with sales in over 100 countries worldwide, and with many exciting things in the pipeline. Headquartered in central London, we are currently continuing to grow and strengthen our team with the addition of further like-minded, bright and ambitious people.
This role presents a fantastic opportunity to grow within our team and to build a career within one of the key functional departments within our company. As E-Commerce Assistant, you will be part of our pivotal commercial team focused on effectively and efficiently driving traffic to our website, constantly improving conversion and leveraging other digital sales opportunities for our brand.
Supporting the E-commerce Manager, this role is focused on delivering the commercial plan across the Liforme.com and our selective third party Marketplace channels, while also supporting the wider E-commerce business. Crucial to this role is an understanding of the importance of data in decision making, and using effective reporting and analytics to provide useful data and insights on channel and marketing performance. As E-commerce Assistant, you will be expected to ensure the timely delivery and implementation of creative requirements for all paid marketing activity, as well as supporting the execution of the CRM strategy via email.
This role is well suited to an individual with a strong aptitude for data and website analytics who can efficiently translate insights into meaningful and effective actions. There is significant room for this role to grow and develop as the business expands. We’re looking for someone to develop within our team, who is keen to learn, has an eagle eye for detail and a willingness to go above and beyond to grow our business in pursuit of our company’s mission to be a force for good in the World.
- Ensure the delivery of data-based website performance information that can be translated into meaningful insights and actions
- Monitoring the performance of conversion rate across the website and making recommendations for improvement
- Providing trading information to the E-commerce team for business reporting purposes
- Tracking and reporting on key market activity
- Supporting the effective management of third-party Marketplace sales channels
- Providing marketing performance and trading information to the E-commerce team for business reporting purposes
- Supporting the E-commerce team on other relevant projects and tasks as required
Skills, Attributes & Values
- 0-2 years
- Keen analytical mindset
- Strong organisational skills and a natural aptitude for focused planning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly personable and able to form great working relationships
- Highly adaptable with ability to work independently and be a self-starter
- Dynamic & energetic and with a real willingness to be hands on and get involved
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management, prioritising to always deliver on-time, in-full
- Experience working in a start-up and/or fast growing e-commerce business
- Interest/experience in the yoga/fitness/wellness industry
Currently we’re working remotely but with a long-term plan post-COVID to recommence operating out of our amazing and spacious architect-designed office in the heart of Camden Town in Central-North London. Perks including:
- Good holiday allowance
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Healthy office environment with organic fruit, great tea and coffee and healthy refreshments provided
- A sociable, warm and engaged company culture with a dynamic, passionate spirit
- Working for a socially responsible and eco-friendly company that is all about challenging norms and striving to make better things. We are committed to working with good business ethics, internally and externally.
- Real hands-on experience, responsibility and the opportunity to learn, develop and thrive.
- Encouragement of a good work-life balance.
We want our people to develop, learn and thrive at Liforme. If you have the right spirit, enthusiasm, integrity and energy, we will provide you with exciting ways to personally develop, and, of course, to be part of shaping the future of our ambitious company.
Initially, please send specifically:
- your CV; and
- EITHER 100 words OR a 1 minute video that best describes you and why you want to work at Liforme in this role
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!