Life is short, make it count. Liforme is a company with boundless ambition and we fundamentally believe that we can change the World significantly through our business.
We are a dynamic, fast growing (2019 Sunday Times Fast Track 100), privately owned and digitally-native company in the Yoga & wellness sector with sales in over 170 countries Worldwide, and with many exciting things in the pipeline. We are a “Direct 2 PeopleTM” (D2P) business, focused primarily on e-commerce through our website Liforme.com
We reinvented the Yoga mat back in 2008 and have since grown to become a leading brand in the Yoga industry, loved and trusted for our ground-breaking innovations and our commitment to environmental sustainability and using our business to promote social justice in the World. We have a market-leading customer service record and average 4.9* product and service reviews globally – we do not like to do things by halves! We also have an exciting pipeline of new and innovative products which we will deliver in 2022.
Our mission is to support and encourage the practice of Yoga with our original, ground-breaking and truly useful products; to bring the values of Yoga to the Yoga business and beyond; and to unite a global community of people around our common goal to 'Live For More' through the products we produce and sell, how we run our business and how we Give Back to the World through it.
Headquartered in central London and now working in a hybrid remote + office structure, we are continuing to grow and strengthen our team with the addition of further like-minded, bright and ambitious people.
--- Your role ---
Reporting to the Head of E-commerce, we are looking for a highly motivated Marketplace Manager to join our team to help develop and to execute a comprehensive international Marketplace sales strategy. We’re looking for someone with the right experience to grow this channel, who is keen to learn, has an eagle eye for detail and a willingness to go above and beyond to grow our business to meet ambitious targets.
- Driving key trading decisions and operational change to maximise Marketplace channel revenue & profits.
- Work with the senior management team to define third party Marketplace opportunities for the UK and International markets.
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators for each Marketplace and identify opportunities to optimise performance.
- Project manage and efficiently execute the onboarding of future Marketplaces, working with all relevant stakeholders across the business.
- Planning and executing global inventory plan for FBA listings across all Amazon stores.
- Work with logistics, finance, legal and cross-border partners to ensure market compliance.
- Work with internal teams to ensure the optimal products are traded on each Marketplace and ensure all products are live in advance of any stock delivery.
- IP management across Marketplaces.
- Maintain strong market knowledge and present potential new opportunities to the business.
---What you’ll have---
Essential key skills, competencies and values:
- At least 5 years of work experience, including 2 year or more direct experience of managing sales via Amazon.
- Knowledge of the Amazon campaign manager platform. Previous experience using sponsored products and sponsored brands.
- A solid understanding of the Amazon business and how to work with the systems to effect change.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Experience of meeting & beating sales targets.
- Understanding of Inventory Management.
- Ability to adapt quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to work independently and use your initiative.
---What you’ll bring---
- A strategic thinker who thinks customer first.
- Proactive, dynamic & energetic and with a real willingness (especially in the early stages of this role) to be hands on and get things started from scratch.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and tracking of results.
- Excellent time management, prioritising to always deliver on-time, in-full.
- Proven to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up, entrepreneurial environment.
- A team player and team builder.
- An mindset that is environmentally conscious and highly ethical.
--- What we’ll bring ---
- Competitive remuneration, focused on performance/results
- Hybrid and flexible working structure – remote and office based.
- Architect-designed office space in the heart of Camden Town (1 min walk from Chalk Farm tube)
- Private Health Insurance.
- Good holiday allowance.
- Pension contribution.
- Monthly fitness/wellness/gym allowance.
- An exciting calendar of team social gatherings and events.
- And more…
We know that diversity in experiences, backgrounds and identities can expand horizons. We’re committed to being an equal opportunities employer – and that starts with our recruitment process. We are simply united by a set of common values and goals: do exceptional work, support and encourage the practice of Yoga, challenge the norm, make the world a better place, treat people right, have a positive impact, give back, and have fun.
Initially, please send specifically:
- your CV; and
- EITHER 100 words OR a 1 minute video that best describes you and your career aspirations
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!