Senior Marketing Manager
Senior Marketing Manager
Life is short, make it count. Liforme is a company with boundless ambition and we fundamentally believe that we can change the World significantly through our business. Through challenging the norm and pushing boundaries, we are on a mission to make better products that are truly environmentally conscious, with a supply chain and business practices that are genuinely ethical and socially just. A company of leaders and innovators, who will do whatever it takes to fulfil our mission. Our core products will always be best in class, truly useful and properly made. We will always keep innovating, and we will always give back to the world. We also passionately believe in promoting a healthy work-life balance, and workplace happiness is at the core of our culture.
We are a dynamic, fast growing, privately owned and digitally-led company based in London with a huge number of exciting things in the pipeline. We are now looking to grow and strengthen our team with like-minded, bright people.
This is a management opportunity with ample scope to grow within the role and build a fascinating and diverse career within our company. As Senior Marketing Manager you will be part of our pivotal Brand Engagement and Design teams, focused on developing and implementing the overall content strategy based on our specific goals and objectives. If you’re a great all-rounder and keen to make your mark we want to hear from you!
Reporting to the Founder/Creative Director, as Senior Marketing Manager you will be dually responsible for (i) the delivery of all content for the brand’s digital marketing output and (ii) the coordination and management of the different key areas of the brand’s marketing activities in order to ensure consistency and clarity of brand messages at all times. Your role will focus on developing processes and workflows and managing a team to most efficiently create and utilise content via specific ongoing and ad hoc campaigns in order to increase brand awareness and engagement. This will include project management of campaigns and marketing calendars to ensure brand consistency, and slick execution and delivery across the team.
You will have strong project management skills, excellent team management and motivational skills and the ability to deal with complex prioritisation in a challenging high-paced working environment with a focus on constant on-time delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales.
- Work with Founder/Creative Director to develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Create content briefs, translating commercial need into content solutions for Design team to produce
- Management and coordination of monthly sequenced output plans and themes across digital channels, including newsletters and social media (mainly Instagram).
- Oversee and manage asset creation by the Design team according to specific channel requirements and deadlines, with final approval of all deliverables.
- Project manage production of ad hoc content creation using third parties including videographers and ambassadors.
- Manage organisational workflows across departments to deliver successful campaigns and projects on time and in full.
- Oversee the management of the ambassador programme and expansion of overall brand community.
- Manage the execution of key projects to improve brand engagement.
- Relationship management with key external partners and contacts, and ownership of incoming marketing enquiries.
- Support and manage PR outreach, with a digital/backlinks focus
- Line management and leadership of Design and Brand Engagement teams.
- Reporting key performance indicators, and campaign successes and failures to senior management.
- Technical understanding of how to use marketing communications to drive brand awareness, engagement and purchase consideration
- Proven experience of successful project management and organisation of workflows
- Excellent time management, prioritising to always deliver projects on-time, in-full
- Highly personable, able to form good working relationships and negotiate successful outcomes.
- A proven track record of line management and leading a team
- Calm demeanour and ability to cope well with pressure, with diligence and discretion
- Awareness of commerciality behind branding, design and engagement.
- A natural creativity, with a design eye and attention to detail
- Great planning and organisational skills
- Comprehensive and high quality writing skills for both creative and commercial purposes
- Ability to translate verbal ideas and discussions into logical creative briefs.
- At least 5 years’ experience in marketing
- An interest in fitness, wellness and/or Yoga
- Experience working in a fast-growing ecommerce business
- Experience in branding and content generation, social media management and ambassador programmes.
- You will passionately share and believe in Liforme’s purpose and values and will have the spirit and determination to do whatever it takes to make a difference
- A dynamic, motivated and open minded person with love for life and making every day count, with the ability to energize and enthuse people around you
- Proven to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Strong attention to detail and an eye for quality design
- Good understanding of business strategy as a whole, good business acumen and a logical and efficient approach to tasks.
As the responsibilities of this role are varied, you must be a great all-rounder with the ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously.
You will have the opportunity to work in our amazing brand-new architect-designed office space in the heart of Camden Town in Central/North London, with perks including:
- Good holiday allowance
- Healthy office environment with organic fruit, great tea and coffee and healthy refreshments provided
- A sociable office environment with regular work social events and working with a young and dynamic team
- Working for a socially responsible, environmentalist company that is all about challenging norms and striving to make better things. The organisation is committed to working with good business ethics, internally and externally.
- Real hands-on experience, responsibility and the opportunity to learn, develop and thrive. Encouragement to truly contribute, challenge norms and set new standards. If you have the right enthusiasm and integrity, you will be provided with exciting ways to be part of shaping the future of our ambitious company
Initially, please send specifically:
- your CV; and
- EITHER 100 words OR a 1 minute video that best describes you and your career aspirations
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!