Life is short, make it count. Liforme is a company with boundless ambition, and we fundamentally believe that we can change the World significantly through our business. We are proud to be B Corp Certified.
We are a dynamic, fast growing (2019 Sunday Times Fast Track 100), privately owned and digitally native company in the Yoga & Wellness Sector with sales in over 185 countries Worldwide, and with many exciting things in the pipeline. We are a scale up business that still operates in many ways like a start up, and this energetic and flexible approach is at the core of how we operate.
We reinvented the Yoga mat back in 2008 and have since grown to become a leading brand in the Yoga and wellness industry, loved and trusted for our ground-breaking innovations and our commitment to environmental sustainability and using our business to promote social justice in the World. We have a market-leading customer service record and average 4.9* product and service reviews globally – we do not like to do things by halves!
Our mission is to support and encourage the practice of Yoga with our original, ground-breaking and truly useful products; to bring the values of Yoga to the Yoga business and beyond; and to unite a global community of people around our common goal to 'Live For More' through the products we produce and sell, how we run our business and how we Give Back to the World through it.
Headquartered in central London and now working in a hybrid remote + office structure (currently Wednesday/Thursday at our office in the heart of Camden Town, 2 mins from Chalk Farm tube), we are continuing to grow and strengthen our team with the addition of further like-minded, bright and ambitious people.
As Wholesale Assistant your role will be to support the Wholesale Manager with the day-to-day operations and administration of our wholesale channel.
You will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service to wholesale customers worldwide and helping us to maintain an efficient operational flow, working closely with our Operations Team and external logistics partners to offer the best possible service. You will also assist with channel marketing projects as we look to continue the growth of our wholesale channel.
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic, and commercially minded person who can help this important part of our business grow, through their ability to create and develop positive relationships with customers, colleagues and external partners.
- Supporting the day-to-day operations of the wholesale channel by responding promptly to queries via email, processing orders, and liaising with operational partners to ensure smooth delivery of orders.
- Carrying out certain aspects of the CRM process flow – contacting new leads, enquiries, and developing relationships with current customers.
- Actively and regularly checking shipping systems and working with our internal Operations Team to ensure wholesale orders are being set up correctly and shipped on time.
- Support the Wholesale Manager with new and existing sales and marketing initiatives, including through research and reporting as required.
- Supporting with other ad hoc tasks and administrative duties as required, within the Wholesale Team and the wider company as necessary.
--- What you’ll have ---
- Outstanding customer service skills and a genuine desire to go above and beyond
- An ability to think strategically and see the wider context and deeper significance of daily tasks
- Strong commercial instincts, with the ability to see the longer-term picture of a relationship.
- Culturally sensitive and comfortable communicating with contacts across the globe.
- Ability to work autonomously within an agreed remit to manage workloads and turnaround of work.
- Great problem-solving skills and a dedication to finding the most efficient but complete solution to issues as they arise.
- Excellent writing and communication skills with a positive and friendly disposition.
- 1-2 years experience of working within a wholesale, B2B or relationship management position.
- Experience in a customer service focused role.
- An interest in fitness, wellness and/or Yoga
- Experience working in the health and fitness and/or yoga industry
- Experience working in a start-up or fast-growing e-commerce business
---What you’ll bring ---
- Proactive, dynamic & energetic and with a real willingness to be hands on and get involved
- Exceptional communicator, particularly adept at written expression
- Highly personable and able to fit in with our hard working team
- A self-motivated approach with the desire to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Honesty, integrity, a ‘can do’ approach and a ‘no task too big, or small’ mentality.
- As the responsibilities of this role are varied, you must be a great all-rounder with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
--- What we’ll bring ---
- Competitive salary and discretionary bonus
- Hybrid and flexible working structure – both remote, and office based (Wednesdays and Thursdays in Office)
- Amazing architect-designed office in Camden (2 mins to Chalk Farm tube)
- Working for a B-Corp certified, socially responsible and eco-friendly company that is committed to working with good business ethics, internally and externally.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Good holiday allowance.
- Pension contribution.
- Monthly fitness/wellness/gym allowance.
- An exciting calendar of team social gatherings and events.
- And more…
We know that diversity in experiences, backgrounds and identities can expand horizons. We’re committed to being an equal opportunities employer – and that starts with our recruitment process. We are simply united by a set of common values and goals: do exceptional work, support and encourage the practice of Yoga, challenge the norm, make the world a better place, treat people right, have a positive impact, give back, and have fun.
Initially, please send specifically:
- your CV; and
- EITHER 100 words OR a 1 minute video that best describes you and your career aspirations
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!