Join Victoria and Simone for an immersive yoga experience in Goa, India's coastal paradise. You will deepen your practice with like-minded yogis for during this one month yoga teacher training course. Immerse yourself in the vibrant culture of India while living in a laid back, tropical paradise.
Time slows down here and gives you the space to explore what you love, the yoga practice. The culture, warm climate, expansive beaches, and healthy cuisine make Goa a perfect destination for yogis. Victoria and Simone currently lead worldwide retreats and teacher training courses are excited to offer their 200-hour teacher training in Goa during April 2020!
Register before October 1st 2019 to receive Early Bird Special!
The training will include the following topics:
● Yoga practice methodology
● Anatomy and physiology
● Philosophy, the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali and the Bhagavad Gita
● History of Yoga and the different paths of yoga practice
● Basic principles of Ayurveda and Pranayama
● The subtle body, Chakras and Nadis
● Self Practice
● Yogic living and lifestyle
● Workshops breaking down how to practice and teach the various asanas
● Practice teaching
● Teaching skills
● Sanskrit chanting
● Prenatal Yoga
● Yoga nidra
● Restorative Yoga
● Introduction to basic adjustments
● Structuring and sequencing Yoga classes
● Establishing yourself as a yoga teacher
● Business & Ethics in the Yoga world today
This program is designed for you to develop a deeper understanding of yourself and your connection to the Universe through ancient yogic wisdom. Participating in a teacher training course is not easy; it requires commitment, presence and dedication to the Yoga practice and living with integrity. When we drop into this work the rewards are endless!
In this course you will practice asanas, kriyas, pranayamas and meditation. You will deepen your understanding of these techniques, how you can practice them for yourself and teach them to your students. You will study physical and subtle anatomy, as well as physiology and yoga philosophy. Your commitment to insight, research and self-investigation are essential for your Yoga practice to grow and evolve over time.
This experience is open to anybody looking to deepen their practice and explore Mother India, the birthplace of yoga. If you have the desire to teach yoga or simply just deepen your practice, this adventure is for you!
· 200 Hour Teacher Training, Yoga Alliance Certified
· Option to participate in either Teacher Training OR 2 weeks Retreat
· In-depth study with Vicky and Simone in the birthplace of yoga
· Quaint accommodations on coast of Goa
· Two nourishing meals a day
· Gorgeous pool and steps from the beach
· 28 nights accommodation
· Breakfast and dinner
· Yoga mats, blocks, straps at blankets
· All pre-trip planning and assistance
· bed linen, bath towels, hand soap & housekeeping services
· Filtered drinking water & hot drinks including lemon ginger and chai (full day)
· A variety of evening activities including Indian Kirtan, OSHO meditations, Indian music, movie nights, chanting and meditation
· Full use of resort amenities including two swimming pools, relaxation areas, gardens and private beach access with sun loungers
· Welcome drink and introduction talk with Founders
· Wifi in public areas
· Pool towels - beach towels not included
· planning and assistance
· Yoga practice t-shirts
· International airfare
· Airport transfers
· Travel Insurance