To heal ourselves by listening to the body what it needs and unleash the blocked energy flow again by yoga, pranayama, different kinds of movement, healthy food. We all have the ability to heal our own body, if we take the time to listen and observe. We will learn this by taking our focus internally by meditation.
About the Organizer
Your personal guide and host is May, she is yoga teacher, holistic coach and healer. Specialized in Hatha, Yin, Kundalini and Yoga Nidra. She has joined three 10- days silence Vipassana retreats, had initiations in Munay Ki, done a Healing Tao training and is Reiki and Vortex healer.
• 7-night accommodation in Superior room with private balcony and sea view
• Breakfast served on buffet daily, with organic ingredients from our own garden, and fresh orange juice.
• Lunch or dinner daily, including vegetarian and vegan dishes
• Arrival and departure transfers on Amorgos (port-hotel-port)
• Free use of Spa facilities (sauna, hammam, jacuzzi, indoor seawater swimming pool, fitness center)
• Free use of Yoga shalas and yoga equipment (mats, blocks, stripes, bolsters, blankets)
• Daily delicious meals
• One 30-minute Swedish massage
• 10% discount on Spa Body Treatments
• Unlimited Internet access
Organic food straigt from the garden. Gluten free, vegan and any other diet requirements are catered for.
The following meals are included:
•Lunch or Dinner
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
•Other dietary requirements on request
Things to do
The island of Amorgos is one of the Greek islands of the Aegean Sea and it belongs to the Cyclades islands group. It is a quiet island but very famous due to the movie The Big Blue. The most interesting of the villages in Amorgos island is Chora, the capital of the island, which is situated at an altitude of 400 meters above sea level.
This is a charming village with a unique atmosphere, whitewashed houses, a Venetian castle on top of a steep rock, lovely churches, a labyrinth of narrow paved alleys, and traditional restaurants.
Amorgos island amazes tourists with the incredible colors of the sea water. Agia Anna and Agios Pavlos are lovely beaches, but you will certainly find many other places to swim around the island. If you like hiking, you should know that some really fabulous beaches can be accessed only on foot. Apart from swimming, make sure you pay a visit to the impressive Monastery of Hozoviotissa.
Lalon Idor Spa is situated on the magical island of Amorgos, well known for its healing and transformative energy, dramatically beautiful landscapes and medicinal herbs that grow wildly on its hills and valleys, as well as its hypnotic blue waters.
Included in the package:
•30-minute complimentary Swedish massage.
•10% Discount on body treatments.
•Free use of Spa Facilities (sauna,hammam,jacuzzi,indoor seawater swimming pool, fitness centre)