Give yourself the gift of well-being in our nature and hiking yoga retreat where the Parque Natural Sierra de Grazalema rises from quiet rural byways like an apparition, the natural world takes over. Great buttresses of rock silhouetted against the clouds soar above a forested landscape tinged with green even when the rest of Andalucía turns yellow under a baking summer sun. A Unesco Biosphere reserve since 1977, according to BBC Travel, the best place to hike in Andalucia.
Two whitewashed villages serve as gateways to our yoga retreat center. Zahara de la Sierra is one of Andalucía’s most striking villages, sashaying up a craggy, castle-topped peak in the park’s northern reaches. And El Gastor, also known as the Balcony of the Andalusian White Villages, its narrow passes connecting the villages lead over high mountain passes, drawing near to some of Spain’s prettiest mountain scenery.
Enjoy beautiful accommodation surrounded by nature. Cool off after a hike in the mountains at our five outdoor pools with views of the Sierra. Fresh vegetarian meals will be cooked for you daily. You can savor local organic produce in delicious Mediterranean dishes. You will practice a variety of Yoga styles with different instructors immersed in the peace of nature.
If you´re looking for a mountain and yoga vacation, this is the place for you!
• 5 Nights at the beautiful nature reserve venue
• 4 Yoga classes per day: 2 energizing and 2 gentle/yin yoga. For all levels and abilities
• 2 Yoga Workshops
• 3 Delicious healthy meals daily
• Pick Up from Ronda Train Station to the venue
• Hiking tour to the big Dolmen and/or the White Village balcony
• 5 Swimming pools and a Dolmen in the venue
• Visit Andalusian White Villages
• Yoga Retreat Centre in the middle of a nature neserve
• 7:30- 9:00 Energizing Yoga class.
• 9:00- 09:30 Meditation.
• 09:30-10:30 Gentle Yoga class
• 10:00-11:00 Breakfast.
• 11:30-13:30 Free time, hiking tour or workshop.
• 14:00-15:00 Lunch or hiking picnic.
• 15:00-18:00 Free time.
• 18:00-19:15 Energizing yoga class or workshop.
• 19:15- 20:15 Gentle or restorative yoga class.
• 20:30 Dinner.
(*)The schedule is flexible and can be adapted to the needs of the group or for external factors).
Feel as if you’re living out on a Spanish ranch at this welcoming venue with beautifully appointed rooms and living spaces. Finished with traditional tiling, bare-faced stone walls and cosy fireplaces, you’ll love the respite the rooms give from the hot Spanish sun, and curling up in bed with a good book in the winter evenings.
A range of sharing options are available to suit your style and budget.