Self-Paced Online 10 Hour Yoga History + Philosophy Training
- Type: Teacher Training
- Location: Online, Worldwide
- Dates: Now - Dec 31, 2023
- Host: Nomad Yoga
- Price: $99 USD
DISCOVER IT ALL
Exploring both the ancient history of yoga and its evolution into modernity, you’ll find a deep understanding of yoga’s roots. And through a deep dive into yogic philosophy, you’ll walk away with a greater understanding of yoga’s true essence and how to apply it not only to your practice, but also your everyday life.
Extensive study of yoga’s history and philosophy will prepare you to share and teach the practice with confidence and poise, rooted in tradition. We teach a non-dogmatic, multidisciplinary approach so that you graduate with a clear understanding of multiple schools and philosophies of historical yoga.
Whether you’re looking to deepen your personal practice or to share these teachings professionally, this course will provide you with everything you need to take your yoga to the next level.
WHY STUDY WITH US?
- This course is taught 100% online so you can practice and study in the comfort and safety of your own home while still receiving a high-quality education
- Our teachers are highly experienced, professional, and knowledgeable with extensive work within the yoga industry and all hold the highest level of certification
- We extensively study teaching methodology and the physical practice so you’ll graduate feeling confident and able to teach and apply your new yoga history and philosophy understandings
- Our school is Yoga Alliance® certified, so you’ll earn 10 hours of continuing education credits for this training to add to your Yoga Alliance® profile
- Yoga History
- Yoga Philosophy
- The Margas
- Patanjali’s Raja Yoga
- Yoga History and Philosophy in Practice
Throughout the duration of the course, we will extensively study:
Learn on your own schedule
The entire course will be taught virtually via pre-recorded practice and lecture videos.
Every day, you will have pre-recorded videos to follow along with to guide you in your studies.
You can follow these pre-recorded lectures, discussions, and practices in your own time and at your own pace to fully absorb the material in the time frame best suited for your schedule.
The entire course is self-paced so you can move as quickly or as slowly as you’d like.
All classes are recorded and available for you to view at any time. You can access the classes from any digital device with internet.
You will also have access to the recorded practices and lectures to return to anytime that you feel you need a refresher throughout the training.
All training sessions include yoga history and yoga philosophy classes as well as guided meditation practices. You can view these videos at your own pace and go back to rewatch anything that you feel you need to review again.
Visit www.leahsugerman.com/yoga-teacher-training/online-yoga-history-and-philosophy-training for more info